Let's Talk Mental Health
"We can't thank you enough. You were
the HIGHLIGHT of the event!"
- Dee Cosetto, Global Relations, Cisco Systems
Let’s Talk Mental Health
Because: 50% of people with mental health issues never reach out for help. The stigma of mental illness is still strong.
Click here for details
Attendees will leave this session with:
- Increased comfort discussing mental health and opportunity to talk about it openly
- Strategies about how to support individuals with mental health issues to encourage them to reach out and accept help earlier
- A look at the impact of stigma across multiple generations
- Reduced stigma and increased awareness
- What wellness and recovery looks like
- Insight into what works and what doesn’t in treatment plans
- Inspiration, hope and encouragement
That’s Just Crazy Talk is Endorsed by the Mental Health Commission of Canada as one of the top anti-stigma tools in the country. Two scientific research studies show the keynote reduces stigma and increases mental health understanding.
Ideal for events with themes of mental health and wellness, stigma reduction, workplace wellness; disability and diversity, community and corporate events.
Ideal audience: general audiences, workplace leaders, employees, HR staff, diversity leaders; union leaders and stewards; healthcare professionals, clinicians, nurses, social workers, individuals with mental illness, family and friends; high school and university students and staff.
Because choosing keynotes that inspire insight and propel action, change how people do their jobs and change people’s lives.
“Anyone in the presence of Victoria Maxwell feels the heat of truth. I’m grateful for how she’s poked at the stigma piñata and left me feeling we’re not alone.”
Shelagh Rogers, CBC Radio journalist & Officer of the Order of Canada
Give participants effective skills to discuss mental health and practical strategies to bring out the best in themselves and others.
Talk to Victoria to learn which keynote and workshop would best fit your event.