Crazy for Life – A Story about Accepting Help for Mental Illness
$20.00 – $100.00
On-Demand Download or DVD.
Crazy for Life centers on Victoria’s personal journey to accept help for her mental illnesses and learning how to thrive.
Transformational! Victoria created willingness in people to talk about mental illness and actively reach out for help. She shifted the direction of our organization. She reached people we couldn’t.
– Noel Clark, CEO, Carlsbad Mental Health Center
This brave, humorous keynote takes audiences from meditation groups to psych wards, from black depressions to manic psychoses. It both educates and entertains; inspiring hope and creating empathy.
After a screening, viewers leave with:
- Skills to comfortably discuss and address mental illness
- Clarity about signs and symptoms of depression, anxiety, psychosis and bipolar
- A look at tools that support wellness in themselves and others
- Reduced stigma and judgement
- Feeling inspired to take action and speak out
- An understanding of the barriers to accepting a mental illness diagnosis
- Ideas how to help someone accept assistance
- Key tools for mental wellness
To enhance learning and retention, add a live virtual question and answer period with Victoria, following the screening. For more info about ‘Q & A’ sessions click here or add at check out below.
35 mins plus optional virtual Q & A.